Apr 1, 2020

Dear FAMI Community,

It is with considerable regret that we announce the cancellation of the FAMI May 2020 Instructional Camp. This decision was made in the clear light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the guidance our governments and health officials have provided.

We know this decision is in the best interest of our community and country. The most effective way we can come together during this difficult time is by temporarily staying apart. We thank you for your understanding and for all you are doing to keep everyone safe.

We are hopeful that August camp will proceed as scheduled. At this time, we are delaying registrations until we have enough information to make a proper decision about moving forward. By the end of May, we will post an update regarding August camp on our website.

Please stay safe and well.  We hope there’s a way for music to bring you joy and comfort in the weeks to come.  We look forward to the next time we can gather together.

The FAMI Board